This blog was founded from (a) three years of bitcoin use and (b) the following points:
- Bitcoin (or another form of permissionless, programmable digital scarcity) will take over
- Trust-based coercive institutions will yield to decentralized protocols of voluntary participation
- The separation of Money and State is inevitable, but its short term benefit is not
Bitcoin’s chief criticisms:
- Its supporters are too optimistic in their belief for bitcoin’s potential to solve systemic problems
- Governments directly stealing money through inflation and economic mismanagement is simply a fact of life, and any attempt to fix it is deeply misguided.
- To even imagine a world where the individual is capable of controlling wealth — and violence is controlled by a system other than the threat of more violence — is naive.
I can live with those criticisms.
Feel the same way?
Subscribe today and get your free quick-start guide to building your Plan .